This recipe is part of Chef Avi's five part series on "Five Ways for Pepper Steak." We hope that you enjoy this recipe made just for you!
- 1 med onion sliced into crescents
- 1 -2 Bell Peppers slices into crescents
- 1-2 tsp neutral cooking oil, such as canola
- 1 – 1.5 lbs of KOL Foods Pepper Steak
- ⅛ to ¼ tsp granulated garlic
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Sauté onions and peppers until translucent. Gently season the beef with kosher salt, granulated garlic, and black pepper and add to the pan. Cook for a few minutes until the meat has a little color, and turn the heat down to finish cooking. If you want steak sandwiches, let the meat cook down on low heat. Add a little water or wine and some hot sauce to keep the meat moist. Then stuff your favorite sub roll or baguette with the steak and enjoy. You can also toss the meat in a sauce to add some extra flavors.