KOL Foods Jobs
Looking to Join the KOL Foods Team?
We are currently looking for a
KOL Foods Customer Happiness Specialist
KOL Foods is the only provider of kosher grass-fed US meat and organic-fed, pastured poultry. We are looking for a new team member! Do you listen carefully to our customers’ needs? Are you comfortable talking to strangers and do you love talking about food and cooking? Join the KOL Foods Family!
We are a small, mission-led company, and our new colleague should be outgoing, detail-oriented, and eager to help the company grow. If you’re interested in the sustainable or kosher food fields, joining our team is an excellent opportunity to learn about company operations from the inside.
Hours: Full-time. Our customer service hours are 9am-5pm with occasional evening or Sunday duties during high seasons.
Location: Silver Spring, MD. Note: Due to COVID-19 precautions, this position is remote at least through December 2020; once it is advisable to do so, we will require at least a part-time office presence.
Compensation: $35,000 plus performance-based commission and annual bonus. Health insurance, paid sick leave, Jewish holidays and vacation.
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis. We hope to fill this position as soon as possible.
- Respond to and resolve questions about products, orders and shipping;
- Coordinate with the warehouse;
- Manage Buying Clubs (includes calendar and volunteer management, basic logistics);
- Monitor and troubleshoot shipping with third-party shippers;
- Handle and record order adjustments;
- Limited website management (joint responsibility);
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communications skills, kinder-than-necessary demeanor and impeccable phone etiquette;
- Ability to listen and respond with empathy while taking notes and exploring answers;
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others;
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment, to prioritize tasks and make quick decisions;
- Outgoing, positive personality and a sense of humor;
- Stay calm and kind under pressure;
- Be comfortable with using and maintaining data in various software applications;
- Strong interest in food; interest in the sustainable food movement preferred.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a letter describing why you would be great at this job and why you’d be a great asset for KOL Foods.
KOL Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
You are always welcome to submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.