This recipe is part of Chef Avi's five part series on "Five Ways for Pepper Steak." We hope that you enjoy this recipe made just for you!
- 1 – 1.5 lbs KOL Foods Pepper Steak, sliced, uncooked
- ⅛ to ¼ tsp granulated garlic
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
- Onion, cut into large 1” chunks
- Bell peppers, cut into 1” chunks
- Whole button mushrooms
- Cherry tomatoes
- Pineapple cut into 1” chunks
- steak rub
Season steak with salt, pepper, and garlic. Thread steak pieces onto a wood or metal skewer, alternating with onions, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, or pineapple chunks. Gently season the vegetables with kosher salt and grill over medium high heat. You can also season with a steak rub. A minute or so before removing them from them off the grill, baste with your favorite sauce.