For an easy yet delicious family recipe, try our KOL Foods Savory Herb Eye Round of Roast recipe! If using KOL Foods 100% grass-fed kosher beef, this juicy, tender roast will be a medium-rare delight!
- 1 (2-3 lb) 100% grass-fed kosher Eye of Round Roast from KOL Foods
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450°F. In a small mixing bowl
Rub mixture evenly on roast and place in a roasting pan fitted with a rack.
Roast for 15 minutes, then reduce oven to 325°F and continue roasting approximately 1 hour until internal temperature reads 125°F.
Remove from oven, tent loosely with foil, and rest 10 minutes before slicing.