The turkey burgers in this recipe are fresh, flavorful, and don't take long to make at all! Try this instead of a standard burger and tell us what you think! :)
- 1 lb KOL Foods ground turkey
- 1 small pureed granny smith apple (if you like a bit of tartness or any other type)
- 1 heaping tablespoons pear chutney
- 1 small onion, ground
- 2 cloves garlic, ground
- 2 tablespoons parsley and/or cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs or matzo meal (for Passover use)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste (lots)
- Seasonings to your choice (to taste):
- 1/2 tsp each of tarragon and lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp each of oregano, basil, thyme and 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp each of sage, thyme, 1/4 tsp marjoram and 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2. Form into about 4 burgers (the size is up to you).
3. Grill on the open flame or in the oven or fry.