LAMB SHOULDER ROAST IN BEER
- 2.5‐3.5 lb Lamb shoulder roast
- 1 bottle of beer
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3‐4 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
1. Grind up the garlic, onion, sugar, pepper, and salt with the lemon juice in a blender, and mix with the beer.
2. Marinate the meat with mixture in a plastic bag overnight (be sure to squeeze as much air out of the bag as possible.
3. Sear all sides of the roast on the stove.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 2‐3 hours (depending on the size of the roast) until tender, basting with the juices periodically during the cooking time.