You can't really find a crock pot beef roast recipe more simple than this! If you're new to cooking or just want something simple for the night, this is the recipe to try!
- 2.5 – 3.5 lb Grass‐fed beef roast
- ¾ liter red wine
- 1 Thinly Sliced Onion
- 2 cups Beef stock or water
- 1 tablespoon Worchester Sauce
- 1 Bay Leaf
1. Sear roast on all sides in a pan on stove‐top with olive oil
2. Put roast in cock pot with all the other ingredients and set on low and cook all day (about 8 hours or more).