Are you hosting a party or are the grill master for a large group of people? Would you like to spice up the meat options from the standard hamburger/hot dog? Look no further! This super simple and delicious recipe can be cooked up quickly for a large group of people or enjoyed as an easy dinner after a long day.
- 2 lbs KOL Foods 100% grass‐fed ground beef
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon, juiced
1. In a large bowl thoroughly mix all ingredients (except lemon juice) together.
2. Heat grill to medium.
3. Shape into large meatballs, then roll them into 3 inch oblong cigars. Sprinkle lemon juice over cigars.
4. Grill cigars to medium or desired doneness.
Serves 6‐8 people