If you love wild, fresh-caught Alaskan salmon as well as chili, then you should try this recipe out! This dish simply and expertly combines the best of both worlds.
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce with garlic (such as Hokan)
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions (about 3 green onions)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sugar orange marmalade
- 3/4 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Olive oil
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; brush half of chili sauce mixture over fillets.
3. Place fillets, skin sides down, on a baking sheet coated with oil.
4. Broil fish 5 minutes; brush with remaining chili sauce mixture.
5. Broil 2 more minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.