Do you know what goes surprisingly well with Chicken Wings? A KOL foods sausage! This recipe combines the best of both worlds. Enjoy!
- 1 onion, cut into 8 wedges
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Sprig fresh rosemary, stripped
- 1 lemon, cut into 6‐8 wedges
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2‐3 lbs chicken wings (can substitute any bone‐in chicken cut)
- 6 sausages
1. Place onion, olive oil, and rosemary in a large bowl. Add lemon wedges and juice, a good grind of fresh pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix, add chicken and mix again.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Allow chicken to sit at room temperature while the oven is heating (or, if you plan ahead, let it marinade in the frig overnight in a resealable bag with as much air pushed out as possible).
4. When ready, remove chicken and arrange it on a roasting pan (skin side up if using thighs or breasts). Add onion and marinade.
5. Cook for about 40 minutes, then add sausage and cook additional 20 min, turning the sausage after 10 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, cover with foil, and let stand for 10 minutes.