Here at KOL Foods, this is one of our favorite chicken salad recipes. Perfect for lunch for the kiddos, or appetizers at a party! Even a late night snack :)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- 1 KOL Foods chicken breast
- 1 sweet red apple (cored and chopped)
- ½ cup toasted walnuts (chopped)
- ½ cup celery (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup red seedless grapes (halved)
1. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and the lemon juice.
2. Add ½ teaspoon of salt, ¼ teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
3. Add the chicken breast, apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts, and then mix thoroughly.
4. For appetizer portions, top a mini pastry cup with about 1 tablespoon of the mixture.
Makes 2 sandwiches