This one pan recipe with roasted brussel sprouts and our KOL foods beef or lamb bacon is sure to leave an impression on you and any guests you may have. We would love for you to try it out and give us your feedback!
- 6 oz. KOL Foods Beef or Lamb Bacon, diced
- 5 shallots, minced
- 4 lb. brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup roughly chopped roasted and peeled
- chestnuts (fresh or jarred)
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Preheat an oven to 425ºF.
In a large roasting pan or ovenproof sauté pan over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp, 5 to 8 minutes. Add the shallots and cook until soft, about 2 minutes. Increase the heat to medium-high, add the brussels sprouts, chestnuts, thyme, salt and pepper and stir well.
Transfer the pan to the oven and roast for 15 minutes, then stir the ingredients. Continue roasting until the brussels sprouts are tender, about 10 minutes more. Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately.