You have never tried a true meatball until you've tried a meatball recipe using KOL Foods 100% grass-fed, kosher, organic ground beef and beef bacon. These are what real meatballs are supposed to taste like! :)
- 2 lb KOL Foods 100% grass-fed Ground Beef
- ¼ cup KOL Foods 100% grass-fed Beef Bacon (ground in food processor)
- 1 tablespoon kosher sea salt
- 1 to 1 ½ teaspoon hot red‐pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup fresh or boxed bread crumbs
- 2 extra‐large eggs, lightly beaten
- A splash of olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a bowl, gently mix all ingredients (minus the olive oil) with your hands until thoroughly combined.
Roll the mixture into tight golf‐ball‐sized balls, about 2 tablespoons each.
Lightly oil a shallow baking pan or an ovenproof skillet, add the meatballs, and roast without turning until just cooked through, about 10‐12 minutes.
Makes 32 meatballs