This elegant recipe can be made in under 20 minutes! Rich in flavor with the sweetness of the pomegranate combined with the savory steak, you'll feel just like you're in a 5-star steakhouse!
- 1 lb flank, hanger, skirt or side steak
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 cups pure pressed pomegranate juice
- ½ cup safflower oil
The day before serving, marinate steak in rosemary, thyme, pepper, ½ cup of pomegranate juice and oil.
Take the remaining 3 ½ cups of juice and slowly reduce it to about ½ cup. The juice will turn into a thick syrup. That is your sauce.
Grill the flank steak until the desired temperature, 125 degrees for med‐rare is recommended. Let rest five to ten minutes.
Slice thinly against the grain and drizzle with pomegranate syrup.