Thank you Hadassah Milner for this fantastic recipe that we get to add to our KOL Foods repertoire! We love when loyal customers send their recipes to us and are very excited to cook it in our own kitchens!
- 2 lbs KOL Foods stew meat
- 6 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 medium butternut squash, peeled and chopped (I bought this already prepared from the grocery)
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups beef broth
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 marrow bones, wrapped in foil
1. Put all ingredients in the slow cooker, mix well. Add the marrow bones on top.
2. Cook on low for 8 hours minimum, stirring after 4 hours, being careful not to displace the bones. This cooked on low for 24 hours and did not dry out.
3. Serve over rice.