These salmon bites make an excellent appetizer, or even side dish. Try it out, and tell us what you serve it with to make the full meal perfect :)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/4 cup Riesling
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds KOL Foods wild Sockeye salmon, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Green onion curls or cilantro (optional for garnish)
In a sauce pan, heat the oils over medium heat. Sauté garlic and ginger until soft.
Add the Riesling, soy sauce, orange juice and honey; simmer until reduced by half.
When cool, add Alaska Sockeye Salmon pieces to marinade and marinate for 3 to 5 minutes, turning to coat all sides.
Grill salmon pieces over medium heat on grill or grill top, cooking just until fish is opaque throughout.
Garnish with green onion curls or cilantro, if desired. Skewer with wooden picks to serve.