We can guarantee that our meatball recipes at KOL Foods will taste more fresh than any conventional meatball due to the fact that our cows are on grass for their entire lives. We highly encourage you try this recipe and see for yourself!
- 2 cups grated raw potato
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup beef broth or water
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup water
- 1‐2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
1. Combine first eight ingredients. Shape into 1 ½ inch balls and brown slowly.
2. Add ½ cup water. Cover and simmer 20 minutes. Remove meatballs.
3. Stir in flour into remaining water. Simmer to thicken.
4. Reduce heat, stir dill, and add meatballs.
5. Heat, do not boil.