If you are looking for a delicious one pot meal that is easy, versatile, and delicious, our Dutch Oven London Broil recipe is the way to go! This hearty and delicious meal could easily be a new staple in your household.
- Olive oil, chopped in large pieces
- KOL Foods London Broil or any roast
- 2 large onions
- 12-16oz beer, bourbon, scotch, whiskey, wine, beef or poultry broth or even water for deglazing
- 2-3 carrots
- 2-3 parsnips
- 2-3 potatoes (optional)
- Slat and pepper to taste
- Worcestershire sauce
1. Heat dutch oven or heavy pot on high, add olive oil and sear meat on all sides. Remove meat, set aside for later.
2. Turn down heat, add more oil if necessary and sauté the onions in a Dutch Oven, until caramelized.
3. Deglaze the pan, then set the meat on top of the onions.
4. Surround everything with sliced carrots, parsnips, and potatoes. Then add salt and pepper to taste and drizzle Worcestershire sauce over the top of everything.
5. Simmer until done to taste.