We guarantee that these beef bacon wrapped apricots will be a sensation at any potluck or other food related gathering. You will be the star of the party!
- 24 small fresh sage leaves
- 24 large dried apricots (or any other dried fruit)
- 8 slices KOL Foods Beef Bacon, cut crosswise into thirds
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Toothpicks, for serving
1. Heat oven to 375° F. Place a sage leaf on each apricot, wrap with a piece of bacon, and place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
2. Bake until the bacon is beginning to crisp, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
3. Remove from oven and brush with the maple syrup. Serve with toothpick.