Looking for a simple and fast way to make a salmon dinner for the night? If so, check out this delicious recipe!
- 1 cup soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1‐½ teaspoons minced fresh thyme or ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 KOL Foods Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon Fillet
1. In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, almonds, onion, thyme, salt and pepper; mix well. Add oil and toss lightly; set aside.
2. Pat salmon dry. Place skin side down in a 15‐in. x 10‐in. x 1‐in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Spritz salmon with cooking spray; cover with crumb mixture.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20‐25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.