This recipe is so simple that you can't mess it up! It is definitely a fun recipe for beginners or to share some cooking experience with the kiddos!
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon‐pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1. Place salmon, skin side down, on a double thickness of heavy‐duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Combine the garlic powder, lemon‐pepper, curry and salt; sprinkle over salmon. Top with onion and tomatoes. Fold foil over fish and seal tightly.
2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10‐15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.