These salmon skewers can be used as a fancy main course over some couscous, but are also great for grilling out! The end result is a subtle, smokey flavor with a dash of pine. Delicious!
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons extra‐virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound KOL Foods Wild Caught Sockeye salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 1‐inch cubes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat grill to medium‐high.
2. Combine rosemary, oil, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add salmon; toss to coat. Alternating the salmon and tomatoes, divide among eight 12‐inch skewers.
3. Oil the grill rack. Grill the skewers, carefully turning once, until the salmon is cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes total.